(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out the big mindset shift of ‘money always comes first’
- Understand why the money won’t magically find you even if you already have a good deal in hand
- Know why you need to have your investors lined up ahead and ready to go anytime
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
New real estate entrepreneurs and capital raisers think that when you have good deals, money will magically find you. In my personal experience (and most other people’s as well), that is simply not the case.
I had a good deal waiting to be closed, then I went about dialing for dollars, cold-calling, networking, emailing everyone I knew, but nothing worked. I lost the deal.
I bought into the BS that, “Just find a good deal and the money will find you.”
There has to be a big mindset shift here.
The Money should always come first before the deal.
Have your investors lined up and ready to go, so that once you have a good deal, you already have the money at hand – it makes your life so much easier, and less stressful, plus you’ll be able to close on far more opportunities.
Join me in this episode as we talk about the importance of going after the money first and finding good deals later without having to chase after money partners.
00:58 -Why money will not magically find you even if you have a good deal
01:36 – Let the money come first and good deals pour in afterward
02:13 – Big mind shift: the money always comes first
“My personal experience has been, when it comes to the chicken, or the egg, which comes first: the deal or the money? The money always comes first.” – Dave Dubeau
“When we’re talking about the money coming first, I don’t necessarily mean you’re going to have a bunch of investors, cutting you checks for 50, 75, 100, grand. What I mean by that is, let’s get our investors lined up ready to go. So that when we got that deal, we have the capital, we’ve got the investors to back it. And then that way, you can go forth and you can look for good deals.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Please subscribe on iTunes for updates