(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Learn why old school marketing strategy backfires towards you
- Find out how you can attract people to work with you and not chase after them
- Find out why pressuring people to invest with you is not a good idea to begin with
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
Still ‘dialing for dollars’ or using that ‘closing technique’ as part of your marketing?
That can actually work against you.
Let’s talk about that in the Free Flow Friday on the Property Profits Podcast and I’ll tell you why old school sales techniques suck.
02:23 – Why we need not ‘dial for dollars’
04:16 – ‘Closing technique’ as not a good strategy to raise capital
04:22 – Reasons not to pressure anybody to partner with you
05:14 – What is Dave’s philosophy of marketing to raise capital
“Let’s apply marketing to what we’re doing instead of chasing after people, let’s attract them to us.” – Dave Dubeau
“I’d rather stick a baseball bat in my eye than dial for dollars.” – Dave Dubeau
“My experience has been that we don’t want to manipulate or pressure anybody into investing with us. And the reason is because as soon as there’s a hiccup in the deal, and trust me, quite often there are hiccups in deals, they’re going to be panicking, they’re going to be wanting to get out of the deal. And that’s going to cause you a whole world of pain.” – Dave Dubeau
“Let’s start marketing to attract investors instead of chasing after them.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
- Podcast: http://www.propertyprofitspodcast.com/
- Website: https://davedubeau.com/home
- Investor Attraction Workshop: http://www.investorattractionworkshop.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dave-Dubeau-102037658010531
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davedubeau
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.