(45 min + Q&A): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn in just 17 minutes from today’s episode:
- Find out how the Buy, Fix, Refinance and Rent strategy can help you get an 8-figure real estate portfolio
- Learn the three distinct phases while investing in real estate
- Discover why hanging out with like-minded people and taking action is the key to success in real estate investing
- The Property Management Toolbox: A How-To Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors and Landlords
- The Filling Vacancies Toolbox: A Step-By-Step Guide for Ontario Real Estate Investors, Landlords for Renting Out Residential Real Estate
- The Ultimate Wealth Strategy: Your Complete Guide to Buying, Fixing, Refinancing, and Renting Real Estate
- Free Property Scoring System and Free Rental Property Renovation Video Series and Guides
Quentin D’Souza is the Chief Education Officer of the Durham Real Estate Investor Club. He is a multiple award-winning Real Estate Investor and a trusted authority on investing in the Durham Region. Quentin is a Best-Selling Author and holds three university degrees, which includes a Master’s in Education. Retired or quit the teaching job at age 40 and been investing in real estate for 15 years.
In today’s episode, we dive into Quentin’s journey how he started with $5000 to get an 8 figure real estate portfolio, his primary investing strategy Buy, Fix, Refinance and Rent, the three distinct stages a real estate investors and how Quentin’s action taker coaching help real estate investors create the wealth, freedom and security they want faster than they ever thought possible.
01:28 – Quentin’s backstory before he decided to venture into real estate investing
03:22 – How the Buy, Fix, Refinance and Rent strategy can help get an 8-figure real estate portfolio
06:05 – Biggest lessons and regrets Quentin learned from flipping
08:14 – Three distinct phases in real estate investing and how being impatient becomes the biggest mistakes real estate investors do
13:19 – How Quentin helps his clients take actions, the benefits of getting Action Taker Masterclass and Mentorship Program
15:38 – Quentin’s Valuable Free Action – Find a group of people who take action like clubs or online and hang-out with them. Because as you keep hanging out with them and hearing things about investing, later on, you’ll become comfortable with that and start doing that too.
16:50 – Quentin’s Valuable Free Resource – download his Free Property Scoring System and Free Rental Property Renovation Video Series and Guides
“Action is the key to success in Real Estate Investing.” – Quentin D’Souza
Connect with Quentin D’Souza:
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Please subscribe on iTunes for updates