(45 min + Q&A): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
Why You Have to Check out Today’s Podcast:
- Discover the best creative real estate strategy you can do in case the bank denies your property loan
- Learn the importance of doing due diligence in your real estate plan and why it is important not to overdo it
- Learn how to put your real estate plan into action and why getting started is the key to take off your real estate business
- Upcoming Rapid Cash Program – 6-Month Comprehensive Course: Register Now
- www.OneDamnDeal.ca: Three Proven Real Estate Strategies Guaranteed to Give You Rapid Cash Flow
Barry McGuire is senior counsel at RMLO Law LLP with a demonstrated history of success in the legal industry. He is an investment coach focused on creative strategies and over 40 years of experience with Alberta real estate. Barry has a wide variety of skills, including public speaking, negotiation, legal writing, contracts, land titles, mortgages, and foreclosures.
In today’s episode, Barry tackles his first exposure to rental property during his law school days and his creative real estate strategies and techniques to use in case the bank denies a property loan. He also shares his valuable pieces of advice on how to put one’s real estate plan into action and why getting started is the key to fast-track a real estate business.
01:12 – Barry’s backstory on how he started his real estate investing career
02:50 – His real estate investing strategy: Buy and Hold, Joint Venture and now doing different creative real estate strategies
08:50 – Investing mistakes newbie investors commit and how they can overcome it
11:00 – Barry describes his ideal student for his course about how to buy real estate creatively
13:40 – His tips for people on how to put real estate investing plans into action: Get a realtor. Work out a real estate plan. If you are looking into the creative side of investing check-out Three Proven Real Estate Strategies Guaranteed to Give You Rapid Cash Flow
15:05 – Barry’s best advice: Take action. Make one damn deal.
“…People should do due diligence and plan a little more but there is an old thing called ‘analysis paralysis’. There is a line between doing so much research that you can never see the end of that research. ” – Barry McGuire
“It’s way more important to get started than be perfect. Don’t wait too long to get going.”- Barry McGuire
Connect with Barry McGuire:
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Please subscribe on iTunes for updates