(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out why you have a patriotic duty to educate people about real estate deals
- Discover about the benefits you get from real estate you wouldn’t find in any other investment choices
- Find out how other investment vehicles fare compared to real estate
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
Real estate has a lot of benefits. There is not any other investment out there that gives us so much amount of control over it.
But the challenge is, not many people understand real estate and its advantages. How do we go about raising capital not focusing so much on ourselves but the investors?
Join me in this episode as we delve into our patriotic duty towards educating investors.
00:34 – Rethinking the concept of approaching people to invest with you
01:32 – How investment choices suck for average people
02:41- There are up to eight profit centers in a real estate deal
03:34 – So many benefits in real estate but investors do not understand
04:04 – Have a grown-up conversation with people and allow them an educated decision for themselves
“We’re involved in real estate investing, I don’t know about you, but I firmly believe that a good real estate deal is the best way for everyday folks like you, like me, like our investor partners to get an above-average return on our money backed by a solid, tangible thing, a real piece of property.” – Dave Dubeau
“What other kind of investment out there offers so many different ways to profit?”– Dave Dubeau
“What other investment vehicle out there that we can control, we can exercise so much control over, not that I’m aware of, like a really good piece of property.” – Dave Dubeau
“Here’s the challenge. Our investors don’t understand it. It is our patriotic duty to educate people about our deals, show them what the big benefits are, show them what the risks are as well, and allow them to make an educated decision as to whether they want to invest with you or not.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.