(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out why you should never be explaining your real estate deal over the phone
- Find out the actual demonstration of what you should do before and during the presentation, so you jump right into the main goal and not waste anyone’s time
- Learn how to keep your confidence going and level the playing field with your prospects
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
How do you get things set up with your investor presentation meetings?
How do you make sure everything’s taken care of and goes as planned?
What are those you never do in the first place, and what should you consider when meeting the prospective investors and decision-makers?
Let’s get tuned in as I share with you in this Free Flow Friday episode on the Real Estate Property Profits podcast everything you need to know about powerful investor presentations.
00:16 – Starting things right with your investor meetings
01:01 – Doing your warm-up campaign
01:38 – What to do when setting up for presentations
03:41 – Why avoid explaining stuff on the phone at all cost
04:22 – Demonstration for an actual presentation set up
07:44 – Why not just meet with one but all decision-makers
10:59 – How to pre-qualify a prospect over the phone before the meetup
11:47 – Important reason to take the order ahead of the scheduled meetup time
13:35 – How things should happen during the meetup
16:13 – How to get that confidence going and leveling the playing field
“Start with creating a list of your prospective investors having at least their name and the email addresses, we’re looking at 150 to 200 of them, and you’ve done your warm-up campaign.” – Dave Dubeau
“Let’s say somebody reaches out to you. And they’ve seen your marketing for a while; they’ve seen some of your stuff already. And we finally pique their curiosity, and they want to find out more information. Now the temptation is going to be to try to explain stuff over the phone. I’m going to suggest we avoid that at all costs. The only purpose of this phone call is to set up a time for you to have a meeting with a person.” – Dave Dubeau
“Here’s the danger. If I show up last minute, and everyone’s there, we’re all in line, waiting to get our coffees. The verbal arm-wrestling thing to see who’s going to buy the coffee. Plus, the longer we’re waiting in line, the more time I have to take my big fat foot and stick it in my big fat mouth.” – Dave Dubeau
“If you already have a lot of sales or presentation experience, take what works, leave what doesn‘t, you know, just pick nuggets from this. But if you haven’t done very much of this, and I highly recommend you try it this way a few times, just to see how it feels for you.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.