(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out what to avoid when explaining real estate investing to prospective investors
- Learn how to exude confidence in your presentation and not appear too slick and overly practiced so you earn your prospects trust
- Find out how to make a friendly, grown-up conversation to get prospects to invest with you and for them to make an educated decision
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
How do you get people to trust, like, and know you?
Have you thought of finding ways to explain the deals in the best light possible to your prospects? This way you let them have an informed decision when they take action with you.
Getting everything done in an orderly and logical manner will serve you well and your prospects.
Join me in this Free Flow Friday on Property Profits Real Estate podcast as I give you ways to explain real estate investing to your prospects, especially those who have not invested before.
00:36 – How to talk to someone interested in real estate investing but not having previous experience with it
04:42 – Thoughts on the whole sale-sy thing and thinking all about closing
05:55 – What you want is, working with your investors long-term
06:21- What’s with a super slick presenter with presentation
07:21- How to come across as confident and not overly-practiced with your presentation
“If you have to close somebody on investing with you, if you have to pressure them, if you have to manipulate them, if you have to do any of those sleazy sales, closing techniques on them to get them to invest their 75 or 150 grand with you, it’s setting things up for disaster for you and them further down the line.”
“When somebody feels pressured into something, they’re going to feel resentment against you. And the first time there’s a hiccup with a deal or a challenge or a problem, they’re going to want to jump ship, and they want to take their money with them. And that’s going to cause you a world of hurt.”
“Always remember, people need to know you like you and trust you to invest with you. You want to be the best version of yourself; you want to be natural. You want to be relaxed; you want to be confident with the way you present your investment opportunity. But you don’t want to come across as overly slick or over overly practiced.”
“Reason I like a really good slideshow, number one, it keeps me on track and makes sure I cover all the bases, all the questions that I want to ask my prospective investors to make sure they’re a good fit.”
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
- Podcast: http://www.propertyprofitspodcast.com/
- Website: https://davedubeau.com/home
- Investor Attraction Workshop: http://www.investorattractionworkshop.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedavedubeau
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davedubeau
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.