(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Find out how you already have a ‘Golden Throne’, you just have to use it
- Learn how to be positioned properly in the eyes of your prospective investors
- Discover the top 5 places your ideal investors hang out (and how to access them)
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
Who should I focus on as prospective investors?
Where can I find them?
How can I ‘convince’ them to invest with me in my deals?
Big questions, and today we’ve got Big answers on this installment of our Free Flow Friday.
01:35 – Talking about the concept of ‘sitting on the golden throne’
02:03 – Find a group of people that you have pre-existing relationships with
02:22 – Where to find folks that you have a connection with
03:26 – Why is it important that we work with people in our sphere of influence to get started with
“For reaching out to people that we already have that relationship with, we’ve got two-thirds of the battle already won, because they already know us, they already like us. What we just have to work on is what I call the trust factor, being seen as the obvious expert as the obvious choice when it comes to real estate investing in the eyes of these people.” – Dave Dubeau
“It’s very important that we get started with them on the right foot. I remember back in the day, when I first started trying to raise capital, I pretty much made every mistake you possibly could. So, I’m going to help you avoid all of that. One of the big mistakes I made was that, I just picked up the phone, started dialing for dollars, cold calling, flopped at that, tried networking, flopped at that.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Enjoyed the Podcast?
Please subscribe on iTunes for updates