(Online): Click Here
Listen (Audio only)
What you’ll learn from today’s episode:
- Learn why the phrase “Just find a good deal and the money will find you” is B.S. (unless…)
- Know the reasons why it doesn’t work and what you need to do instead, and why it will be much more effective
- Discover a tip on how to get a pool of potential investors ready to go for your deals
- Are you looking to attract investors and raise capital for your deals? Get a complimentary copy of Dave Dubeau’s newest book, called ‘The Money Partner Formula’. Get your PDF version at investorattractionbook.com.
- Join me for one of my upcoming live one-day virtual workshops. You can register here: https://investorattractionworkshop.com/
‘Find a good deal and the money will find you.’ This is something that sounds good in seminar-land, but it SUCKS in the real world. I’ll explain why in today’s short Free Flow Friday episode of the Property Profits Podcast…
In this exciting 3-part series of Raising Capital Myth Busting, I will demystify the truths about how to raise capital.
00:10 – Why it is the worst time to look for money when you’ve got a good deal on the go and Dave’s experience on when he did that
02:52 – Several reasons why looking for money when you’ve got a good deal didn’t work
03:33 – What you need to do instead of that that will put you in a much better place
04:33 – Why you need to have twice as much money as you’re going to need if you’re going to have a pool of potential investors ready to go
“That’s why I think, just find a good deal and the money will find you is malarkey. What you need to do instead is, have your investor partners lined up ahead of time, have people that have already put up their hand and said, ‘Yeah, you know what, Dave? When you do find a deal, let me know about it, I’ll be interested, I’d really like to see what it’s all about.” – Dave Dubeau
“You know, life happens. Always have at least twice as much as you think you’re going to need in the wings and then you should be safe.” – Dave Dubeau
Connect with Dave Dubeau:
Do you like the show?
Great! Please rate and review it on iTunes.